Full Head - Vacuum
· This category of products are designed to fit Alopecia clients perfectly (who have no hair) and create a vacuum seal, giving security and comfort.
· Requires a plaster mold and base submits to assure a perfect fit. Extended delivery time due to precision techniques required (usually 10 to 12 weeks – no rush orders)
(Transdermal Membrane Graft – thin skin P.U.)
· PLASTER CAST is required. The cast must be well constructed.
· A HIGH DENSITY FOAM HEADBLOCK will be created and a vacuum formed, semi-rigid, fitting cap will be created and sent to you for a “trial fitting” onto the client. This assures that the finished product will have a perfect, comfortable and secure vacuum fit. All this is done, and controlled, in our production facility in California.
· HAIR: You have a choice of Caucasian human hair or processed Indian hair. See additional information regarding our Caucasian human hair under “Soft Base Implant” listing.
· BASE: A thin, clear, durable, Polyurethane base that fits very precisely, creating a vacuum seal. This is the lightest and thinnest vacuum base product Taylormade creates. Metal stays in the
sideburns and nape area are optional.
· VENTILATION: This term refers to the
hair beingattached to the base using very
fine knotting. The hair direction and
volume are carefully controlled.