We are happy to answer all the questions you might have.
Once we are ready to do business we require the following…
· A properly completed Order Form (call us, we’ll walk you through your first few), a proper saran tape or plaster mold and representative hair samples. A plaster mold is required for all fullhead, implant, Topper base or medical orders. The cast must be well constructed.
· Custom Orders require a 50% deposit. Include a check with order or call us and supply your credit card info. Finished orders will be shipped C.O.D. or be charged to your credit card, for the balance due. Shipping and COD charges are additional to those shown on the Price List.
· Custom Orders are guaranteed to be within the parameters of the ordering specifications and to be free of any manufacturing errors. Any order you feel does not meet your design specifications should be returned immediately, with the original mold, hair samples and orderform for evaluation and correction. (If the original mold and hair samples are not returned the unit cannot be considered for a No Charge remake.) Any new orders returned for remake consideration, repair or evaluation must be accompanied by a written paper indicating the reason for return.
· Due to the nature of the product, there are no refunds on custom orders. Semi-permanently attached, lace fronts and thin skin P.U. and systems that have been colored or chemically permed are excluded from No Charge Warranty remake consideration.
· Delivery times are approximately 8 weeks from our acknowledgement date to ship date to you. Some orders (vacuum, implant, French parting, long hair, etc.) may take longer. Inform your clients accordingly. Taylormade is not responsible for meeting specific delivery dates or for delivery appointments set prior to receipt of the product from us that cannot be met or that require special express shipping to meet your deadline. Taylormade’s responsibility is limited to getting the problems for the delayed delivery corrected as soon as possible. Any increased charges for faster shipping, at your request, must be paid by you.
· Cancellation or specification changes to custom orders must be made within 3 working days after receipt by Taylormade. Once the order is in production a cancellation charge will apply.
Please feel free to call us regarding any ordering question you might have.
650 589-2686 Or e-mail us at email@example.com
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
If you have not ordered from us before Taylormade requires
copies of a Hair Studio Business License and a Resale License.
These can be faxed to us at 650 244-8999.
To get Order Forms e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 650 589-2686
or, in a pinch print an Order Form by clicking on the photo at right.